The Peppers Ranch interns are a crucial component to our mission to end the cycle of abuse and neglect of Oklahoma’s children through providing safe, nurturing foster families to care for them during a time of crisis.
Dedicated interns provide countless hours of service to Peppers Ranch to create a lasting impact in the lives of the foster children and families in the community.
How it Works – Application Process
The application process for Peppers Ranch Internship is simple, but it’s important that you are familiar with the process before you submit your application.
- Apply Online – Fill in the application below and upload your CV/resume. Please make sure that your CV/resume is no more than two pages in length.
- Review – We will review your application to determine your suitability to the program. If successful, you’ll be invited for an in person, telephone or Skype interview.
- Interview – The interview takes 15-30 minutes. During this time we’ll assess your career goals, your interests in the destination you have selected, as well as your suitability to the program you have applied for.
- Interview Outcome – Following your interview you’ll be informed of your application’s outcome by email. This generally takes place within one business day. If your application is successful you’ll receive an acceptance letter formally inviting you to our program, along with details on how to confirm your place.
- Confirmation – Spots are competitive for our internship programs and we ask that successful applicants confirm their places within 7 business days.
- Get Ready! – Once we have received your acceptance you will have formally secured a spot on our program! We will begin working on your internship placement and will also provide you with all the information that you’ll need to prepare yourself for a wonderful experience at the ranch!
Please fill out the form below to get started. If you have additional questions or concerns please contact DaNysha Wright at Danysha@peppersranch.com.